Monday, April 1, 2013

DAY ONE!!!!!

     SO this is my blog that I am going to be keeping while trying to get back into shape!!!  I NEED to do this for my family, for my kids, so that I can be a young and fit parent in my 30's and NOT an overweight slow and sad one.
 
     Today is day one. I drank a LOT on Saturday night, ate like a hungover college student yesterday, and have BARELY had any water. I feel NASTY!!!! So far today I have gotten my 64 ounces of water in and my breakfast shake, so WAHOO!! Breakfast IS the most important meal of the day.
 
    
     As always, God is right here with me and that is going to make me even MORE successful in reaching my goals!!!
 
     GOALS FOR APRIL:
  • Lose 10 lbs!!!
  • Make a 6 day A WEek Workout Schedule AND STICK TO IT!
  • Finish one project I have started and stopped.
 
 
I might add more but this is good for now!!!
 
Now onto meal prep for the next couple days!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment